Hmm. Well, it's not so much an ODD request, as it is inappropriate. In
other words, the group you're addressing would probably think that you are
asking for instructions on how to use a weapon against another Internet
user. Not good. It may seem trivial to you, but we're here, on this list,
BECAUSE of so many 'trivial' issues. Not that we're nostalgic for 'The Good
Old Days', we just keep getting caught in the crossfire. (I speak only for
myself here.)
Besides, there are SO many other, more creative, delectable way of making
your point to your 'friend'.
And if these are your 'MORE geeked' friends, you are in very deep doo-doo.
I strongly advise you to find some geekier friends.
Having said all that, if you hang here long enough, you will learn two
things:
A> What a 'Joe Job' is and why not to do it.
B> What a Gentleman (And a Lady) is (are).
(Geeze, am I preachy tonight, or what?)
Regards,
Mark.
(P.S. We're probably BOTH on someone's list now!) :-)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I was wondering, is there any way to get onto a spam list? I've been
threatening my friend with it for ages and now it's time to deliver. I've
asked some of my more geeked friends but they have no idea and since all
search engines point here, I figured you might have some idea.
> I know it seems like an odd request, exactly the opposite of what you do
here, but if you can help in any way I'll be grateful.
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help