Darren Ford wrote: > Is there anything I can do to retract my submission? Sorry, all you can do is follow up the complaint with an explanation or apology. You can parse the same message again to see who the complaints went to, copy out the info you need, and then cancel the report so you don't do it again. -- - Don D'Minion - _______________________________________________ SpamCop-Help mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help
- [SC-Help] I am an idiot Darren Ford
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot michael lefevre
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Argyle
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot hobo
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Ronald Rand
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Argyle
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Philip Newton
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Argyle
- Re: [SC-Help] Re: I am an i... Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.
- Re: [SC-Help] Re: I am an i... michael lefevre
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Darren Ford
