[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I got a very suspicious looking message this morning about my mail.com
> account which claimed to be from mail.com support but actually originated in Hong 
>Kong. Now I seem to be locked out.
>
> I suspect there is hacking for spamming purposes going on here.
>
> Can anyone who can confirm / deny my fears or knows the best action to take please 
>get in touch via email.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martin
>
> This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
> email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
> ------------------------------------------------------

A friend of mine has been having problems with a mail.com
addy for the last 2 or 3 days.  He's received 'messages'
saying his account did not exist, then he can access it, then
the account doesn't exist, then he can access it.

Looks like there *may* be someone or something causing
problems for mail.com.

hobo


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to