See .spam, I'll put my copy of the spam report over there.  Not sure why SC
didn't catch this.  As I always do, I used 'forward' from America Online to
report the spam, then clicked on the members link provided to parse and
report the spam.

I would post a tracking URL, but I can't seem to find one.  I used to be
able to click on the tracking URL mentioned in the report, and when I got
the page for "SpamCop ISP Response Center", the second link under "Help"
(How did SC track this to my address) used to take me to a page with the
parsed headers etc.  Now it just goes to a page hawking SC's services.

How can I get back to the tracking URL from my copy?  Is that feature gone?
TIA.
--
Sue Morton




_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to