This has been described numerous times in recent weeks but here it is again.

Report spam from OE by highlighting the messages in the folder list,
clicking on "message" "forward as attachment" send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the subject "reply anyway" (to guarantee a return).

When you receive the message back from SC, click on the appropriate links
shown for "members" or "non-members".

This will then parse the headers etc. Look at the boxes checked in the list
of "send to's" and take appropriate action as instructed below the "send
reports" box.

Click send report and that takes care of one spam - repeat for all the
links.

This beats c&p all hollow, especially for multiple reports.

A SpamCop user and forum reader,
Not Admin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
> email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
> ------------------------------------------------------
> How am I supposed to configure my filtering so Spamcop will catch unwanted
mail and then forward on wanted mail to my same account? If it's not
possible, how do I need to set this up? Also, is there a new Spam Deputy (I
know the beta cycle is complete) so that I can actually report spam from
Outlook Express? I'm paying for this service but it's doing me absolutely no
good at this point. Please help!!
>
> Thanks!
>


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to