I copied the headers exactly as stated in the link you posted and received
the reply "No source IP address found, cannot proceed. Not full header? No
tracking information found in header:" I left no contact info because I
do not want my email in a newsgroup or a forum. How can I report spam to
the appropriate place if nothing can be found in the header?
"Jonathan Rynd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> "anonymous poster at 64.111.166.160" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > I just heard about spamcop and thought it would be a great way to
> > report the spam I receive. I use Outlook Express for my hotmail
> > account and copied the header information appropriately. When I went
> > to the non-member URL, this was the info I found, "No source IP address
> > found, cannot proceed. Not full header? No tracking information found
> > in header:" I am confused now. Is there no way to report this spam?
> > Thank you for any assistance.
>
> Don't know how this guy expects assistance when he didn't leave any
contact
> information, but...
>
> http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/74.html
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help