Well, I saw that a complaint to eli went with no problem, but also
saw a couple more that must fall into whatever it is that you are
describing as "silent reports" ..???  Didn't see an explanation on
the reporting page.

  All I know at this point is that I'm doing a lot of work in tossing
the spam into the SpamCop grinder here, then having to go
back, do a Forward on the spam, move the header data, then
fire up SamSpade to get the background data to see if I can
see why SpamCop didn't send a report, then send one manually,
hoping that I'm not actually duplicating the complaint.

"Argyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Thanks, this is now fixed.  I've been making some changes - note the new
> "IP block owner" silent reports.  And introducing new bugs too, of
> course ;)
>
> -=Julian=-


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to