Eric wrote:

>I recently submitted a report in error. It can be seen by
>following this link:
http://spamcop.net/sc?id=z19176519z2019bd958d398ed79431fd524ad3a82
0z 
>
>I had a long list of spam in my inbox this morning, and this
>happened to be in the middle of the list and I wasn't paying
>attention. If there is any to delete this report, please help
>me do so. I went to the report page and marked all of the items
>innocent. If there is anything else I need to do, please
>advise. 

Once you file a report, it can't be retracted.  The best thing
for you to do would be to email each admin who received a
complaint and explain that you screwed up.

Also, when posting this type of URL, please remove "members." from 
the front of it so non-members can access it too.

-- 
SpamCop user, not the admin.  Ideas expressed are my own.
Please reply to group unless you have a specific issue with
me.  Spam will be promptly and happily thwhacked with my
very largest mallet...
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to