I read all of the previous "won't send report" thread (which I had started.)
On reparsing the link, I get the following:
Report already sent to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Would send message source reports to:
Re:208.147.127.119 (Administrator of network where email originates)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Re:208.147.127.119 (Administrator of IP block - statistics only)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The last several lines confirm the *not sent* reports, but don't say why
they were not sent.

Again - still no explanation of the "silent" report. Does "silent" mean that
no report was sent but Julian's record keeping logs the fact that they
*should* have been sent???

Following is a quote from the previous thread: "this is now fixed.  I've
been making some changes - note the new "IP block owner" silent reports.
And introducing new bugs too, of course ;)"

I don't remember anything about "IP block owner" (and what does this mean -
is there a FAQ on  this?)

----previous thread-----
"wazoo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9cvnvr$el5$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9cvnvr$el5$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>   Again, see previous thread in this group "won't send report"
> though noting that the "silent reports" still hasn't been defined yet
> in this newsgroup.
>
>   Was stated in the SpamCop group that Julian is just
> testing, but not sure where that data came from.
>
> "Anon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 9cvasf$9af$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9cvasf$9af$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> >
> > ****All were marked to send
> >
> > ****Why weren't reports sent to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > since these also were checkmarked to be contacted?
> >
> > If, in fact reports *were* sent, why weren't they listed in the report?
> >
> >
> >
>
>


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to