Hi.I used usenet for years and I got used to be very quick determining if a mail
is spam or one posted to me.
Now I am a very patient person ,but as more than halve of what I recive , ----
between 10 and 30 mails a day, ----- origine from pyramide games and obscure
firms offering fast money or viagra and even mails that ask for money for some
poor and harmed persons in far end of the world ,written as I guess some people
guess scandinavian think ,Im'e quite fed up with this nonsense.
------- I got into this groupe following a link talking about Us. law ,but as
not living in Us. what can I do ,except spending hours contacting server owners
and tele companies ; those jerks just change their address and start again
somewhere else ,and you can't hit them real hard ,if you live in scandinavia and
they postet from russia.
I know I could read the posts in this groupe ,but please tell me ,if someone
know, ------- do someone make a buisness from selling CD's with the addresses
used on usenet or in what way do my address end up in some fake firms address
list ?
Do these "firms" realy make any money, or is it just some hollow shell that
cheat some buying stocks, as "this is It. stocks ?  What I mean is ,that if
someone claim to have a multi million firm on the internet ,it could just aswell
be one of these firms that harm the web and usenet and e-mail.
Or do these mails origine from hell ;))
Have a nice day. ----- thank's for your time.
P.C.



_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to