That e-mail isn't coming from sexyfun.net - it's being sent to
you by other e-mailers, possibly someone or ones that you know,
but who do not realize they are sending you the virus.  Spamcop
is not for viruses - it's for spam.
   If you go to www.norton.com or www.mcafee.com, you can get
software that will stop trash like that in its tracks, plus
removal instructions for about every virus that exists or will
exist.  Other than this message though, you are not likely to get
much help in this ng as it's for spam, not viruses.  Sorry.

Tom

"Lorri Nevil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
the virus always comes from [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- I have my email
download set in my rules options area (Outlook) to delete it from
the server so that I never even download it.

Lorri Nevil

----- Original Message -----
From: Joan Beightler
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2001 3:27 PM
Subject: [SC-Help] HELP


I keep getting emails from the sexyfun and don't know how it got
to me.  How do I get them to stop sending me these emails.
Thanks for the info that it is a virus.  I haven't opened any of
them, but am bothered that they are coming to my email address
and I want to block them out or something.

Joan Beightler


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to