"Peter Wisniewski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Hello all !
> What am I doing wrong ? Every SPAM I send to spamcop comes back stating
that it
> is my email provider who is the source of the SPAM ! I know this is not
true ...
>
> Here is the background: My free email account is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> It is actually provided by bigmailbox.com .
[snip]
i'm afraid there is nothing you can do about this. you are not doing
anything wrong, but bigmailbox.com is.
the Received: headers which bigmailbox's server adds always show bigmailbox
as the source, so there's no way of identifying the real source.
this has always been an issue with bigmailbox... they have been made aware
of it, but they don't seem to care... if you feel it might do some good, you
could complain to them.
michael
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help