I may be wrong, but I would think that for a newsgroup post to be considered
spam, it would have to be off-topic. If I'm reading the following header
correctly, it would appear that the msg in question was posted to two
"binaries" newsgroups in which it might actually be relevant.
>alt.binaries.pictures.nude.celebrities.fake:671382 =
>alt.binaries.pictures.nudism:667240
Am I wrong about that?
> From: D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Hi all i am have trouble reporting some kiddy porn people that started =
>on my favorite news group here is the header there are using.
>
>
>Path: =
>newsmaster1.prod.itd.earthlink.net!newsfeed2.earthlink.net!newsfeed.earth=
>link.net!feed2.onemain.com!feed1.onemain.com!feeder.qis.net!washdc3-snh1.=
>gtei.net!cpk-news-hub1.bbnplanet.com!news.gtei.net!newsfeed.skycache.com!=
>Cidera!e420r-sjo4.usenetserver.com!news-out.usenetserver.com!e420r-atl2.u=
>senetserver.com.POSTED!aol.com
>From: Perfect Lover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Newsgroups: =
>alt.binaries.pictures.nude.celebrities.fake,alt.binaries.pictures.nudism
>Subject: PUPPY LOVE TEENS - 14yrsold0010.jpg
>Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Organization: Sun Solaris
>Lines: 649
>X-Complaints-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>X-Abuse-Info: Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers
>X-Abuse-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint =
>properly.
>NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 05:25:44 EDT
>Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 17:45:16 -0600
>X-Received-Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 02:27:13 PDT =
>(newsmaster1.prod.itd.earthlink.net)
>Xref: newsmaster1.prod.itd.earthlink.net =
>alt.binaries.pictures.nude.celebrities.fake:671382 =
>alt.binaries.pictures.nudism:667240
>
>and just a picture for the body. =20
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]=20
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]=20
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help