In order for spamdyke to correctly handle relaying, it needs three
things: smtp-auth-command, access-file and local-domains-file.  It looks
like you're missing the "local-domains-file" directive.  Try adding this
to your spamdyke config:
        local-domains-file=/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts

That'll probably do it.

-- Sam Clippinger