Sam Clippinger wrote:

> Other connections are not being blocked because their rDNS names don't
> end in country codes.  Instead, they use three-character TLDs like
> ".com" and ".net".  If you want to block those connections as well, use
> the "ip-in-rdns-keyword-file" option and put ".com" and ".net" in the
> keyword file.

Thanks! That seem to work fine. Would it be possible to also match
IPs in "glued" form? i.e: 11.22.33.44 => 11223344.domain not
just 11.22.33.44.domain?

PS: I'd love to have just one config file for spamdyke for siplicity
and instead of ip-in-rdns-keyword-file put just a bunch of
ip-in-rdns-keyword=.com
ip-in-rdns-keyword=.net
type of entires in main config file. Doable?

Thanks for nice tool.

Regards,
--
"Daddy, what "Formatting drive C:" means?"...

Marcin            http://wfmh.org.pl/carlos/