Yes, but, by definition, any e-mail that is "ALLOWED" on a domain that has
greylisting enabled, is an "ALLOWED GREYLIST", since all e-mails would be
greylisted prior to being allowed.  :-)

Sam's point about the e-mail possibly being sent sufficiently delayed that
it is actually in a different log, thereby having the two entries in
different logs is something I hadn't thought of, and makes sense enough to
make the changes you're suggesting.

Michael J. Colvin
NorCal Internet Services
www.norcalisp.com