Hi,

I wonder if anyone tried to analyze his logs to find out how
effective gray listing is. I'd probably prefer to allow all
incoming mails (maybe with exceptions) and even disable
DENIED_IP_IN_CC_RDNS blockers as it yet causes too much
collateral damages I can accept, even 99% of the mails
DENIED_IP_IN_CC_RDNS deny is spam, then I got still 1%
remaining - and this ususally causes some problems, but
I yet like to deny mass-flood-senders. Something which
graylisting still shall fight with. So -> graylisting -
how effective it really is for you?

Regards,
--
"Daddy, what "Formatting drive C:" means?"...

Marcin            http://wfmh.org.pl/carlos/