Rewriting the Subject (or any part of the message) is technically
possible but making it configurable is the big issue.  What information
do you want to insert?  Something perhaps to indicate that the message
/should/ have been blocked by a filter but wasn't?

I've been considering adding a feature to insert header lines to
indicate what happened (whitelisted, authenticated, graylisted, etc).
I'm not sure how useful that would actually be.

-- Sam Clippinger