Hi,
        I tried increasing my qmail's "softlimit" to 80000000 as per Sam's
recommendation but that didn't help.  Same errors are reported and all
SMTP connections are rejected.
        I'm guessing I may be the only one running Spamdyke 4.0.2 on a FreeBSD
4.7 server so this is why no one else has this issue but if anyone can
offer some suggestions on what to try next that would be appreciated.
        Would a older version of libgnugetopt package, which was necessary to
install for the configure script to complete correctly, create this
issue? I just used version 1.2 which was found in the ports directory.

Regards,
Shane Bywater