From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: September 3, 2008 6:52:00 PM PDT (CA)
To: "User namel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Delivery Delayed: Documents signing w/c Sept 29

Delivery is delayed to these recipients or = distribution lists:

etc, etc

Subject: Documents signing w/c Sept 29

This message has not yet been delivered. Microsoft Exchange will =
continue to try delivering the message on your behalf.

Delivery of this message will be attempted until 9/8/2008 9:45:56 PM =
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London.
Microsoft = Exchange will notify you if the message can't be delivered
by that = time.

Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

So if they actually read the message, they would see that the message
is simply delayed.

I am just curious how other people are dealing with this. I am
assuming simply grin and bear it?

Dustin