hello
is there anything in spamdyke that would prevent  mail
tagged as ALLOWED in the maillog file from getting to
the qmail queue?

I'm watching the maillog and a particular message from
a friend of mine gets a log entry which says ALLOWED
but it never gets to the queue and delivered

I did a quick test, I whitelisted the sender in the
sender-whitelist-file and bang the mail went through

maillog showed spamdyke ALLOWED the message but it
never got delivered until I added the sender to the whitelist file

any ideas?

--
Greg Cirino
Cirelle Enterprises Inc.

Why email when you can VideoMAIL? !!!

Catch the Wave of the Future Now!
Video Email, Live Broadcast, Blog, Podcast
and more all in one Easy To Use Package

Visit www.321vm.com to learn how!