On 07.10.2008 20:41 Uhr, Arthur Girardi wrote:
> Hi Felix,
>
> Making use of the opportunity, I'd like to suggest you changing line
> 25 of your script where it reads:
>
>          if( m/spamdyke/ ){

>          if( m/spamdyke\[/ ){
>
> so it only use spamdike processes' lines, because if not it will also
> catch qmail log lines, for example, messages from this very list, and
> end up putting up lines like these in the report:
>
> 509     ERROR
> 387     TIMEOUT
> 21      [EMAIL PROTECTED];Õåw–Û/

Thx, those regex are still from the old script I based this on. The
pattern extraction used there is not very perlish using split etc. and
could easily be compressed into a single regex.

However as a quick fix I'd use:
if( m/spamdyke\[\d+\]: / ){
which is even a bit stricter than your proposed patch.

> Cheers
>
> Arthur Girardi

-- Felix