Wow... that version is almost 18 months old.  A lot has changed with
spamdyke since then (especially the DNS resolver code), so I'm not even
sure where to start trying to troubleshoot the problem.

Can you upgrade to the latest version?  If not, can you at least upgrade
to the latest 2.x version (2.6.3)?  Everything should be
backwards-compatible when you upgrade within a major version series
(e.g. 2.x to 2.y).  The UPGRADING.txt has the details of incompatible
changes between major versions.

-- Sam Clippinger