I think you're wanting to enable graylisting for a recipient domain,
except you don't want any emails sent from a specific domain to be
graylisted, right?

You can do this with configuration directories.  To enable graylisting
for your domain (mydomain.com), you should have already added the
following lines to your configuration file:
    graylist-level=always
    graylist-dir=/var/spamdyke/graylist.d
And you should have created a folder:
    mkdir -p /var/spamdyke/graylist.d/mydomain.com

To stop graylisting for the sending domain (remote.com) to ANY recipient
on your server, add the following lines to your configuration file:
    config-dir=/var/spamdyke/config.d
Then create a folder:
    mkdir -p /var/spamdyke/config.d/_sender_/com
Then create a new file named: /var/spamdyke/config.d/_sender_/com/remote
    graylist-level=none

- OR -

To stop graylisting for the sending domain (remote.com) only to
addresses within mydomain.com, add the following lines to your
configuration file:
    config-dir=/var/spamdyke/config.d
Then create a folder:
    mkdir -p /var/spamdyke/config.d/_recipient_/com/mydomain/_sender_/com
Then create a new file named:
/var/spamdyke/config.d/_recipient_/com/mydomain/_sender_/com/remote
    graylist-level=none

That should be it.

-- Sam Clippinger