Greetings,
I'm using spamdyke 4.05 on FreeBSD 7.0 and I receive a lot of spam with
recipients similar to the real users of the system, so I've blacklisted
the whole virtual domain and withelisted only the real users.
It works pretty good except for the following case:
If the recipient is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
the recipient is accepted and I have a lot of useless emails in the queue.
If the recipient is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
spamdyke rejects the connection as expected.
Is this the normal behaviour or is this a bug?
Thanks in advance for any help.

 Sponsor:
 Gioca e vinci con Sheba!
* Partecipa a concorso "I sensi di un'intesa perfetta" vinci fantastici premi
per il tuo gatto!
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8433&d=26-11