If anyone needs to set this up.

We have Postini filtering on the system, yet Postini does not allow wild
card blocking.  We also wanted some sort of bounce back sent to the
client when sending to the wrong email address.  Lastly, being that
/ALL/ emails on our system originate from Postini we can't use rDNS
white/blacklisting ;)

In essence the solution was to setup configuration directory and in it
configure the file called

/etc/spamdyke/config-dir/_recipient_com/ourdomainname/_at_/config_file

with these lines

recipient-blacklist-entry = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
sender-whitelist-entry = @domain1.com
sender-whitelist-entry = @domain2.com
sender-whitelist-entry = @domain3.com

Thanks.