I totally forgot about that - but I am not using the script to block
them forever, just to monitor qmail when a large amount of connections
is coming in (which happens ever so often). Even so I did turn off
the blocking feature since qmail handles it just fine and connections
clear up after a while. I was just concerned that legitimate e-mail
wouldn't
be coming through - but since they try to resend if no connection could
be established that's not a concern anymore.

So yeah, I use it to see what's being blocked and for what reason - even
added whitelist matches now.

It's basically just colored and filtered output of your qmail logfiles
now :D

Cheers,
Sebastian