I agree a log indicator would be good (and easy to add).  spamdyke
doesn't add any headers presently, though I've gotten several requests
along those lines.

I haven't looked very hard at DKIM (yet) so I'm not entirely sure how it
works, but I thought it was an authentication system for the sending
mail server, not the email author or message content.  In any case, most
signature systems for email don't use the headers for calculating
checksums.  If they did, there'd be problems all over with standard
"Received" headers, SpamAssassin headers, etc.

-- Sam Clippinger