Marlon Klee wrote:
> It's not a "Flaw" in Spamdyke, because the People that uses Qmail but
> not Spamdyke
> had the same kind of problems, you can check on the qmr forum and see
> that was not
> a Spamdyke Problem.

It's definitely a flaw in the spamdyke's tls handling. No doubt about it.
qmail-smtpd (including Frederik Vermulen's TLS patch) has proper timeout
handling in place and I've never experienced hangs like the ones discussed in
this thread. My observations are based on both looking at the code and running
more than 200 qmail instances.

--
 Teodor Milkov          ICDSoft Ltd.
 System Administrator   http://www.icdsoft.com/