Well, I've found out that there's a "only_from" option in xinetd.
Unfortunately this server is using inetd.
Searching a bit on configuration options of inetd I've seen that you kan
use tcpd in your inetd.conf and then limit the access to the SMTP
service using /etc/hosts.deny or hosts.allow. I'm going to give this a try.
Thank you.

Kind regards

Christian Schramm