ron wrote:
> Whats the consensus, good or bad idea to whitelist all email addresses
> within your company in spamdykes whitelist_recipients?

Wouldn't that be rather counter-productive? If you whitelist all
recipients at your company (and assuming that your mail server accepts
mail only for people at your company) then you've essentially switched off
spamdyke for all incoming mail. Or am I missing something?

Whitelisting sender addresses at your company is also a poor idea, because
spammers like to forge mail to make it appear to come from someone at the
same domain. In other words, if the spammer's list includes
'f...@example.com' and 'b...@example.com', they'll often send mail to
'f...@example.com' with 'b...@example.com' in the 'From' line, and
vice-versa.

Angus