On one hand, I agree with Sam, for the most part, comments are a waste
of time and effort.  Given a choice between NO comments vs. outdated
(now inaccurate) comments, I'd always, without hesitation, choose no
comments.

I'd rather the code be written cleaner.  I suspect there are at least 2
distinct bugs in spamdyke.c:middleman(), but it's so difficult to read,
I gave up trying to pinpoint them.  They deal with receiving SSL/TLS
SMTP connections from Tumbleweed MailGate appliances.

--
Dossy Shiobara         |      "He realized the fastest way to change
do...@panoptic.com     |   is to laugh at your own folly -- then you