"Hartmut Wernisch | Domaintechnik.at" <h...@domaintechnik.at> wrote on
13.12.2011 16:20:24:

> On 13 Dec 11, Hartmut Wernisch | Domaintechnik.at wrote:
> > On 13 Dec 11, Eduard Svarc wrote:
> > > Ah, thats bad. I do use spamassasin as well. These messages are
marked as
> > > junk. I would like to stop accepting these messages completely.
These
> > > messages are spam with 100% probability and can be safely discraded
on
> > > input. At first look I did think that Spamdyke blacklist rule
@domain
> > > don't work, but then I found it only doesn't apply on these
> reply-to: same
> > > ways as for addresses from:. I hope new version of Spamdyke can
include
> > > reply-to: into check as well.
> >

> > In my opinion this is an interesting idea worth thinking of!
> > Should be more or less copy and paste of the sender check part
> > of spamdyke.
>
> Probably this is wrong, because the info is not available at smtp time.
> So I don't now the source code if it is suitable for reuse :)
>
> Best
> Hartmut

reading this, make me rething idea. Spamdyke does only intial check from:
and to: probably not going thru all headers because these are in SMPT
protocol part of DATA. It is not possible to achieve blocking other
headers with spamdyke. If I want this functionality then SMTP daemon must
do it in my case only QMAIL can check this header and drop connection.

FYI at least I know my Spamdyke isn't broken.

Eduard