I would have a simple (!?) wish modifying rulesets. Espacially the rulesets for
example this:

ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-entry=.accesskenya.com

This normally matches any rdns within *.accesskenya.com that contains the ip
address, a very effective feature. Now I would like this feature, but _NOT_ if
the rdns would contain the word 'static'. Similar as in rldns zone, with an
entry starting with an '!' sign for example:

ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-entry=.accesskenya.com
ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-entry=!static

Please santa claus, think about.. ;)