From: spamdyke-users-boun...@spamdyke.org
[mailto:spamdyke-users-boun...@spamdyke.org] On Behalf Of Sam Clippinger
Sent: 29 June 2012 06:44 PM
To: spamdyke users
Subject: Re: [spamdyke-users] Having trouble with header-blacklist-file
(spamdyke 4.3.1)

I've been using header-blacklist-entry on my own server, so I moved those
entries into a file and tested them -- they seem to work fine.  Are you sure
the connections aren't authenticated or whitelisted?  Could you post some of
the entries from your file and the real headers they're supposed to match?
Maybe the format you're using is just slightly off.

-- Sam Clippinger