Well, remember the filters run in a specific order.  Graylisting is one of the
very last filters to run -- it only gets a chance to reject connections that
have already passed every other filter.  So it's very possible some of the
connections rejected by the missing rDNS filter would also have been stopped by
graylisting, which would make graylisting's effectiveness appear higher.  Ditto
for the other tests like DNS blackholes, earlytalkers, etc.

The only way to know for sure would be to disable every other filter and see
what happens to the rejection rate.

-- Sam Clippinger