Kevin,

Qmail looks for the environment variable RELAYCLIENT, if that is set, then qmail will happily relay.

My guess is that something upstream or downstream from spamdyke is doing the dirty deed.  For example, if you use tcpserver, check it's rules and make sure that the correct rules have been compiled.  Specifically, look for any rule that would match the offender's ip address: 76.186.240.2.

For example, if the following line was in the tcpserver rules file:

78.168.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

It would be allowed to relay.

Gary