On 06/03/2013 04:50 PM, Eric Broch wrote:
> Hello spamdyke users,
>
> I have blacklisted several senders and don't wish them to know that
> they've been blacklisted as they might change domain name etc... Is
> there a way to simply drop the email silently?
>
> Eric

I don't believe spamdyke can do this (yet).

I think you'd need to implement something on the delivery side of things
(post queue). I'd look to see if maildrop can perhaps do this for you.
If you're using dovecot, you might consider switching over to dovecot's
LDA, and do this filtering with sieve. This is the direction that QMT is
headed.

--
-Eric 'shubes'