Problem: TLS reason: TIMEOUT

I read an old thread on this problem, but did not see a solution. What
was the outcome?
# spamdyke -v
spamdyke 4.3.1+TLS+CONFIGTEST+DEBUG (C)2012 Sam Clippinger, samc (at)
silence (dot) org
http://www.spamdyke.org/

Use -h for an option summary or see README.html for complete option details.

# uname -a
Linux rs6.max.md 2.6.18-194.17.1.el5 #1 SMP Mon Sep 20 07:12:06 EDT 2010
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

In spamdyke.config

tls-level=smtp

tls-certificate-file=/var/qmail/control/servercert.pem

Also, I am confused about one thing.  We want to require TLS for SMTP
between QMAIL  and the mail client.  We do not care about TLS from QMAIL
to another Mail server.  If I turn off the SPAMDYKE tls-level, and leave
the tls patch in QMAIL will the client side TLS still work and the
timeout go away?

Bruce

--
Bruce B Schreiber