Sam,

Do you have a repository of your current filters that you're willing to share? Or do I need to download the hunter_seeker package periodically?

Gary

On 11/05/2014 09:08 AM, Sam Clippinger wrote:
Looks like some Apache config entries didn't make it to the new server when I set it up, sorry about that. I've got them in place now, so those links should work now.

I don't actually use the spamtrap script myself any more, it's just too I/O intensive with large amounts of email. The hunter_seeker script still works great for me, though it's important to add new filters periodically as you notice new spammers becoming effective.

-- Sam Clippinger