Very interesting, thanks for running these trials!

I've currently got graylisting enabled on my own server, but I've been
considering turning it off.  An interesting statistic to look at, I think,
would be the number of connections blocked by graylisting that don't eventually
return with a successful delivery.  In other words, the number of spambots that
are actually deterred by the graylist filter.

-- Sam Clippinger