Thank you, Sam! I'll go through my .conf file, too and remove the offending stuff.

On 11/28/2014 2:49 PM, Sam Clippinger wrote:
Found the problem -- very obscure! The structure of your configuration file is tickling a small bug so it adds an empty value to the end of the list of ip-in-rdns-keyword files. The filter is running normally and I don't see any way this bug could possibly add anything but a blank value to the end of the list, so the error messages are just noise. If you remove the comment lines from your configuration file, the error messages should stop.

Fixing this bug also uncovered a related bug that would throw an error (and stop spamdyke) if a line in the configuration file contains only a single space. I thought I'd already fixed that before, but apparently not.

Thanks for reporting this! I'm currently testing the next version and hope to release it next week with some important fixes to spamdyke-qrv.