Il 09/03/2016 13:39, Faris Raouf via spamdyke-users ha scritto:
Dear all,

I’m stuck with a qmail installation that doesn’t support TLS, so I’m
trying to get Spamdyke to deal with it on incoming connections.

Unfortunately I’ve not managed to get it to work – I get the following
error in the maillog when testing:

******

unable to start SSL/TLS connection: A protocol or library failure
occurred, error:1408A0BB:lib(20):func(138):reason(187)

******

My spamdyke.conf contains the following:

tls-certificate-file=/ssl/servercert.pem

tls-level=smtp-no-passthrough

#tls-cipher-list=ALL:!LOW:!SSLv2:!SSLv3:!EXP:!aNULL:DES-CBC3-SHA

tls-dhparams-file=/ssl/dhparams.pem

I’ve tried with and without the tls-cipher-list line commented out
(which I’m not sure is in any way correct anyway – I was just trying to
disable SSLv2 and SSLv3) and similarly with and without the dhparams
line commented out.

For me works fine with:

tls-level=smtp-no-passthrough
tls-certificate-file=/var/ssl/wildcard.pem

and in /var/ssl/wildcard.pem there is a chain like this:

CERTIFICATE
PRIVATE-KEY

I’m using the following to test:

openssl s_client -connect localhost:25 --starttls smtp

Try with "-starttls"

Let me know.
--
Alessio Cecchi