Thanks, but not, I use FreeBSD, not netBSD
I prefer to work with sources
I downloaded the tar.gz from spamdyke and compile in the old fashion way
I like to see what I'm doing :D

On 10/23/2020 5:58 PM, Amitai Schleier via spamdyke-users wrote:
On 23 Oct 2020, at 21:50, Pablo Murillo (rednet) via spamdyke-users wrote:

The same size, obviusly, something is wrong
I added yours patches on the email
Don't work for me

Sorry, I've given all the free advice I can afford. If you don't want to try using pkgsrc as I've already suggested, maybe you can get FreeBSD's port maintainer for spamdyke to merge pkgsrc's patches and get the port working again.

Alternatively, if it's urgent for you to deploy a TLS-enabled spamdyke to 50 FreeBSD 12.x machines with OpenSSL 1.1.x, I'd happy to set you up with an easy, repeatable build at my consulting rate.

- Amitai