Dear All,

One of our faculty members has been solicited by Academic Journals (
http://www.academicjournals.org) and is trying to determine if they are a
legitimate publisher. I've seen information on Bentham, but haven't come
across anything on Academic Journals, beyond the announcements on OA News in
2009 that AJ was ramping up. Does anyone have any insight or experience with
them?

Also wondering if there is a review site or other venue for information on
open access publishers to which I might direct faculty when this type of
question arises. DOAJ has a quality control statement, but they also include
Bentham journals. (Have I missed along the way Bentham salvaging its
reputation?)

Thanks for any help.

best,

jean