Hi!

Similar problems might have been posted to the list - still I'd like to add mine:

The system works fine using 2.4.27/SMP on my 2xUltraSparcI -system. If I switch to 2.6.9/2.6.10 w/ SMP no keyboard input is ever accepted and I get

NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth0: transmit timed out
eth0: transmit timed out, restting
eth0: Happy Status 03010000 TX[000003ff:00000101]
eth0: Link is up using internal tranceiver at 100Mb/s, Half Duplex

soon after setting up the network interfaces (using DHCP, thus the card works for a few seconds).

If I disable SMP, everything works as expected.

Thanks in advance,
Michael

Michael Tautschnig

System operator @ Chair Brauer