We are currently investigating how to add linux SMP support for the leon sparc processor, so your patches are appreciated! I will report back in case we find/solve other issues. We have both a behavioural simulator and a FPGA system with on-chip debug support, so tracing and debugging SMP software should be a bit easier than on Sun hardware ...

Jiri Gaisler.

Bob Breuer wrote:
I've been poking at the sparc32 SMP code and I have it to the point
where it will run a minimal userland.  It is still far from being
stable though.

For reference, I started with the SMP patch [0] that wli sent to
the list last July.  To go along with the attached SMP patch, it
needs the spinlock fix [1] from Art Haas, and the attached
DEBUGSPINLOCK patch from Tom Callaway.