On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:42:19 -0600
Bob Breuer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since I brought the subject up, I felt compelled to put some effort
> toward the cleanup.  I have appended the cleanups for the asm-sparc
> and arch/sparc directories.
>
> I noticed that Art Haas sent a patch for tree.c.  I left my version
> in as an alternative and you can pick whichever one looks better.

I put in Art's fix already, yes.

Can I ask you to do two things please?

1) Add include/linux/compiler.h to oplib.h, that is needed for the
   __must_check declaration.

2) Please include your patch as an attachment.  Something in your
   mailer adds spaces to the beginning of lines of your patches
   so it always rejects when I try to apply.

Thanks.
-