David Miller wrote:
From: "Tom \"spot\" Callaway" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:52:37 -0500

Err, to reply to my own email:

It only mounts correctly with -t iso9660. If I try to mount without
specifying type, it throws those Buffer I/O errors and asks me to
manually specify filesystem type:

That explains things.  If you don't give it a filesystem type it will
probably try to scan around looking for superblock magic signatures
and stuff like that, which likely doesn't work very well for ISO9660
filesystems on CDROMs it appears.

FWIW, CDROM access and concurrent cd/disk access works fine on my U1 as well.

--Adam

-