Hi,

Does any one have or know of a good reference that would help me in identifing the cause of a CPU soft lockup that apears to be related to changes in the vertual memory handling between these two versions of the kernel?

My SS1 clone and SS2 are both unable to run much more than sash due to some change in all kernel I have tried post 2.6.14 (2.6.15, 2.6.15.7, 2.6.16.48, 2.6.20.7 and 2.6.20.9).

I would like to get my SS1 onto the 2.6.20.x kernels so I can run a common kernel across my development systems.

Regards
        Mark Fortescue.
-